Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December Daily...Day 1!

So day one of my December Daily...and I had high hopes for getting the kids to colour their advent calendars but it just didn't happen! I did get them printed, but we went to Mum's for a spa and then she gave them a Fred Astair movie (yes a little weird but the girls wanted to watch him dance!) and then it was bed time!
So far not so good. But we talked about Christmas and the advent calendars so I am thinking that's good enough!
Tomorrow we will do the calendars for sure...actually they are countdown calendars...stick a cotton ball on Santa's beard each day and watch it grow! lol
And I did get pics...and I am blogging so I am going to count this day as successful anyway. :)

Oh and as a side note...I got my Memory log Book today!!! Woohoo!!
I can't believe it only took 12 days to get from the states to here!
But I don't want to ruin it by writing in it! lol

No comments: