Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December Daily...Day 2!

hmmm...well I have the kids home from school today. Partly because the car stalled on me yesterday so DH took it to work and partly because Kalan was absolutely disgusting last night and I slept in!
So yes we should be doing something Christmassy but I really don't feel well. I think I have become allergic to milk or something similar is wrong and it is really messing me up.
But while I am resting I am going to look for more Christmas activites! BRB :)

Okay today was a good day other than feeling yuck this morning.
I baked muffins with the kids but instead of getting frustrated with 3 kids in the kitchen fighting over what they are doing, we made 3 batches of muffins - 1 for each kid.
It worked much better too! They did everything themselves with some help depending on age, we had no arguments and heaps of muffins at the end! lol

Then the kids coloured in their countdown calendars with Nanna's special silky crayons. But I still need to find some cotton balls so we haven't started counting down yet.

And we went for a walk. For the first time ever I took Kalan with his leash instead of the pram/trike. He loved it and we went a fair way too and he was fine. It was just a little slow going at times...especially when he would sit or even lay down to look at something!

Will upload a pic soon :)

No comments: