Saturday, November 28, 2009

My December Daily!

A lot of people are talking about December Daily Albums at the moment. If you haven't heard of this yet you may want to check out Ali Edwards blog. Basically it is an album with a page for each day of December.
Now I am not organised, motivated, or even busy enough to want to make one of these albums! And I'm not a fan of mini books either.
But thinking about December Daily Albums has inspired me.
I usually don't have a plan for Christmas...we just make it up as we go along and as our finances permit! But I am inspired now to try to do something 'Christmassy' every day of December...AND to photograph and blog about it!
And so this is my motivation...I have blogged it so I must attempt it! lol

Activities, photos, journalling...I can do that!

1 comment:

Kim Winter said...

I try and do Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas. Or at least I think about it. ;)