Sunday, January 17, 2010

hmmmm....

...and again I am a terrible blogger.

okay...scrappy stuff first!

First of all stay tuned as I will have some QPs and template freebies coming soon!

Next... I am now on the CT for Edeline Designs (EMD)!! Woohoo!!

E has this gorgeous new kit out called Melody In Love! Gorgeous!!

And here is my page. Thank you Madgentis for the DST GSO!


next...I am now on the CT for Damayanti Studio!! Woohoo!!
Damayanti has this beautiful new kit out called 'Generations'.
And it was just perfect to scrap this gorgeous photo of my inspirational Nan!


Next Jazzmin Designs has a beautiful new kit out called 'Love is Here'!!

Next...I finally got to scrap with the gorgeous collab by Bisontine and jazzmin Designs 'Everyday Blessings'!


This kit is so gorgeous and I made a beautiful page for the Log Your Memory Week 3 challenge!


whew!! Okay that's it for the moment! lol

No comments: