Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Mum!

Happy Birthday to my Mummy...for the 18th!!
I'm a little slow sometimes, but I was making a LO and didn't finish it till today so thought I would wait!
I know you are in China and feeling rather sick and lonely Mum, but we are all thinking of you and hoping you have a fantastic time over there!
Anyway, the kids made a video...and as YouTube is blocked over there I guess it probably won't help to put it here, but just in case Blogger makes is all okay, I will anyway! And of course the LO...based on a card Mum gave me as a teenager! Journalling reads:
I don’t know if you remember, but you gave me this card when I was 16 I think.. I loved it and kept it for many, many years. I think I may still have it, though I’m not sure where. Anyway I re-created this card for you, because it meant a lot to me...and so do you. It just seemed right.



2 comments:

Donna said...

OMG....Eryn that is just to stinkin' cute...your kids are beautiful.

prettypeaches said...

OMG Eryn! That was sooooooooooo soooooo cute! I'm sure your mum loved for b-day video!