Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Super Scrappy Day!!

Yay!! Today I had a fantastic scrappy day! lol

Firstly I got an email from Digital-Crea announcing their 1 day sale....so I went shopping!! 3 kits for 1euro each and I was a happy girl! lol
Then I get an email about a CT application...and as I went to open it I prepared myself for another rejection...but it was a YES!!!! I am on the CT for ViVa Artistry now and I can't wait to get my hands on their goodies!
AND THEN..... I get an email from my lovely friend Shannon from The Scrap Addicts and she has made me this beautiful page for our digi LO swap!! Woohoo!!
I love this page...it looks just like something I would make myself! lol
Thankyou so much Shannon...you know I love it, but I'll say it again...I LOVE THIS LO!!
And now Mathew is at cricket...so I am going to scrap!

What a day! :D

2 comments:

AneczkaW said...

Congratulations ! Great day !

Anonymous said...

Awe! I love it too. I just realized tonight that the pp I used to matt his pic matches his eyes. Cool! Thank you! I enjoyed doing it. :D