Sunday, February 1, 2009

MIA

OMG I really have to try to get on here more often! I can't believe how long it's been!
So what's new?? Um...Alysha and Taylah start grade 1 tomorrow, where has that time gone?! They both recently lost a couple of teeth and they have been driving me insane over the school holidays. Oh and we finally got to the speech therapy appointment and they were mostly fine for their age. She didn't know what the teachers had been worried about!

Steven has had a big few months. We got rid of his bottle, then his cot, then his dummy, and he is now toilet trained (day) and has lost heaps of weight! Cutting out all that milk from the bottles has really slimmed him down a lot, plus he has shot up as well!

Kalan is now 9 months old, and is walking around the furniture. He is so cute and unlike the others at this age, he loves to have cuddles on us! He also gave up his night bottles a couple of months ago...just after Steven gave up his!

Mathew has started his mobile mechanic business fulltime as of about 2 weeks ago. So far it is doing well, but he hasn't got enough work yet. If it picks up it should do really well!

And as for me...I am designing in whatever time I can find, and I did a heap of LOs in early Jan too. I am about half way through a valentines kit and hopefully I will have it in the KC store by Valentines Day! I also have a few freebies coming soon so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

WooHoo Eryn...Will be looking forward to seeing the new kit.