Saturday, June 23, 2012

And I'm back!!

Not that I went very far! My old computer just wasn't working very well and was *gasp* crashing photoshop!! 
So the plan was to format it, but eventually we ended up buying a new (to us) computer. So things are running well again now and I'm back to scrapping!

So for July, I am guesting for Sara Gleason!! woot!
Sara is the designer behind both Zinnias and Swallowtails and Plant Your Story.
Now if you don't already know, Plant Your Story is a wonderful place where everyone is encouraged to get your story on paper. Through a gallery, forum, blog, products and regular journaling prompts, you too can be inspired to scrap your story. I really do recommend it to everyone!

Here is my first page for Sara which is inspired by the Just Press Play prompt: Happiness is...
And thank you to Paula Kesselring for the GSO!




1 comment:

Mumure said...

Happy to see you back!
Love your page!
Have a nice week-end.