Sunday, March 29, 2009

Family Picnic

We went to Yanchep National Park for a picnic yesterday...and it was fantastic! The kids had a great time on their scooters and we saw some kangaroos and the koalas. There was also a duck swarm that came straight at me and i managed to get a pic but it didn't come out as well as I'd hoped, and there was a black cockatoo flock that went over us as well. I love cockatoos..especially when there are hundreds of them all screeching overhead! I got some fantastic photos..thanks so much Matty for going back home for the camera! lol Lucky we were only a few minutes from home when I remembered!
Taylah got in trouble for chasing a duck and trying to kick it...so she decided that she had a bad day! But the rest of us had a great day and we need to try to do it more often.


No comments: